CF: suggestions for exp, monsters, general blather

Happy New Year Everyone!

While on vacation I've been thinking of a few little issues.

1. When part of a party - the `party kills' command doesn't report back the actual
experience that the character got for the kill as far as I can tell. How should this work?

2. I think the spell build director is a little silly. Is there some reason for it's
existance? Some mythical precedent? Now that we have dancing sword and animate weapon, I
think that it should be removed. On maps I think that all director/ movers should be
invisble - perhaps they should be revealed by "show invisible"?

3. How about adding some spells to round out the collection. For example -
I think that a cone electricity spell is probably in order. It would make sense if
electric dragons had some kind of cone breath. At the moment, they are by far the easiest
to kill due to the line-of-sight restriction on lightening.

4. I think that there definitely needs to be some experience balancing done when it comes
to different types of creatures. eg. Compare the experience for killing a big demon (low)
with the experience for killing a demilich (you get heaps).

5. As for monsters, I would really like to see some Real Giants added to the archetypes. I
think a good size would be 2x3. These should basically be a much tougher version of the
existing hill giants - throw boulders faster and hit harder.

6. If class and race are going to be split, my list of creature races would be the
following:
human elf dwarf hobbit orc dragon(quetz) undead(wraith)

Food for thought?

Cheers,
John