CF: Bug

Hi
I have a strange bug on the 129.241.210.220 server.

My char Draahkens there died after a reboot. When i try to log in
he ask me for my name and password.

But instead of put me back in life, i got a
"your character was dead, when you quit"
message.

The the server aske me to go ahead with a or quit the game.

Looks like perm dead, but the server has no perm dead.

Can one help me, becausde the char also stuck there?

Michael