Re: CF: Crossfire java win95/win98

>>>>[From Tore Kristoffersen]
    [Note, Tore is not on the list  -- Kjetil T.]

Note: the java client says VERY SPECIFICALLY my address, every time
they start the client, so its really odd they send email to you :-)

I'll reply to him directly, from my java client address, which FYI, is
phil@bolthole.com

For anyone else interested, that's also where you get the client.
www.bolthole.com
 Although obviously it needs updating at this point. But now that
client/server changes have settled down, I'm happy to help people get it
working again.