Re: CF: more updates soon, comments/votes requested

> > - Sacred weapons and armour
>
>These are fine so long as the player cannot turn about and sell
>these relics for profit.

As far as I know having a weapon made into a holy weapon doesn't change the
price. I could be wrong about this though.

Having a +4 long sword made into a holy weapon of Mostrai I don't think it
changes the fact that its a +4 long sword. I don't think that it changes the
price if you sell it now. If it does it doesn't change it by much.