Re: CF: Clerical "spell" scrolls

For my AD&D gaming group, we decided that it doesn't matter who (or what)
scribed the priest scroll, since the spell effect is granted by whatever
god the reader follows.  If the spell is denied by the god, then the spell
doesn't happen, and the scroll is ruined.

Also, doesn't a character _have_ to follow a god, in Crossfire, in order
to recite a clerical scroll? (see 2nd paragraph from the original post...)

- Rick Tanner
leaf@real-time.com