Re: CF: useful improvement...

Steven Lembark wrote:

> for 0.96 if we could come up with some acceptable method for
> either scrolling the text window or "...more..." behavior
> it would be rather helpful.  try listing known spells or
> keybindings for a mid-or-above level magic user adn you'll
> see what i mean.  one fix would be separating the `cast'
> output into spells and prayers (each of which would probably
> fit onto a screen).  other would be fixing unbind to accept
> the KEYSTROKE to unbind rather than a numeric index.

 Uhh, you can already make the text window scrollable.

 The gtk client does this automatically I believe.  For the X11 client, you just
need to specify some reasonably high value to the -scrolline parameter.

 That doesn't say that some of the above may not make sense.  However, bind and
unbind is purely a client issue.