Re: CF: the begining of crossfire

> Also, we'd have to make up stories for those continents too... or let the
> map-maker come up with a story. The only concern here is that the stories
> might become inconsistent.

anyone ever read U.K. le Guin's Earthsea Trilogy?  we should be
able to lift quite a bit from that alone...  that or Lovecraft
and friends (e.g., fireborn == spawn of Cthugha: wise,powerful
but just a little bit dangerous to be around).

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
                                                 Chicago, IL  60647