CF: problem compiling

[Abelardo is not on the list -- Kjetil T.]

I have a problem compiling the crossfire client -yesterday a friend had
exactly the same problem-. after giving the 'make depend;make'command we both
get the same error:

utils/deftoheader.pl sounds soundsdef.h def_sounds
make: utils/deftoheader.pl:Command not found
make: ***[soundsdef.h] Error 127

I have found the line of this command in the makefile but i don know how to
fix this error, can you help me?
thanks