Re: CF: Wow....

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, FragBait wrote:
> Man...I am pissin' everywhere in Scorn,  warts are massin' allover
> my body and I just got prick with another needle that gave me
> athelete's foot.....ARGH...I love this game. My last game(much older
> rev) was not as detailed. It's not that I haven't tried to keep up,
> but couldn't get the later revs to work for me, until now.

Heeeh :) By the way, is there any cure disease spellbook? I havent been
able to find one yet. Hmmm, I'm thinking that the disease stuff could
probably be a bit more uncommon too... or perhaps some way to make it less
likely to catch a disease (less likely with higher constitution?). Also,
the effects should probably be a bit further between... this way you just
have to have a few players running around and the towns will soon be
filled up with various ummm... unhealthy signs.

/David