Re: CF: CVS changes mailing list

> Does crossfire have a CVS changes mailing list?
>
> Over at the netrek development project, any change commited to CVS gets maile
> to a cvs developers mailing list, you can look at what is sent here:
>
> http://archives.real-time.com/vanilla-devel/1999/Jul/maillist.html
>
> Anything like this for crossfire? Let me know, thanks.

Sort of.  I've a web-based summary of changes, but it's not very
satisfactory, really.
http://langmuir.eecs.berkeley.edu/pub/peterm/crossfire/log

*if* you know something better, and *if* you're willing to hold my
hand through setting it up (i.e., reducing things to
"Install this file I've prepared for you here...") I'll install
something better.

PeterM