Re: CF: alchemy imbalance?

how about: the shopkeeper identifies the items and figures out their
price based on what they really are?  the annoyance of having to
identify each item beore selling it is a real pain for low-level char's
who don't have the spells/cash to do so or for non-magic types.  this
would avoid `spoofing' the shopkeeper by selling items you think are
cursed and get the max value for plus-ed items.

sl

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
                                                 Chicago, IL  60647