CF: Some bugs for 0.95.1

1) In the Bank of Skud: if you have 2000 silver coins and drop them all on
   the silver-to-gold counter, the conversion takes placem, but they are
   not removed from your client's inventory (the server has them removed,
   but no update is sent to the client). This does not happen when the
   silver coins are not a multiple of 10, and both gold coins and silver
   coins are produced.
2) If there is a sack/quiver/bag/cauldron/bookshelf on the floor and I
   open it, there is no way to close it but open some other container that
   I happen to carry. Moving away prints the message "You close X", but
   the client's display is not updated.
3) strangely, if I put something in a cauldron, close it and reopen it,
   it shows as empty. When I click on the map, the items show as being in
   the cauldron.

Thanx all,
Tassos