CF: New temples for new Scorn

I made a few minor changes to the temples and I also added
the temples of Gaea and Sorig.  I haven't created any temples
for Gnarg and Ruggilli.  You can get the tar file from:
   http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/crossfire/temples-19990124.tar.gz

Extract this file on top of the latest Scorn update, and
everything should be fine.  Once again, I did not include the
city map, so you will have to modify the entrance to the two
new temples.  The tar file also includes a new version of the
editor pick map "indoors", containing the new altars.

Note to Mark: all pre-aligned altars are called "Altar of XXX",
but the code for examining the altars appends the god's name in
the description, which results in "Altar of Valriel of Valriel".
If the random altars are going to disappear soon, wouldn't it be
good to change the code so that it does not append the name of
the god to the description?  Or maybe the maps and the archetypes
should be changed instead?

-Raphaël