CF: Putting in religion-specific spells

I've looked over skills.c and gods.c and it appears that
there is no mechanism for restricting a particular spell
to a particular religion.

Seemingly, if a god has PATH_DENIED, he won't grant a prayer of that
path, but otherwise, anything goes.

Should I add a mechanism to restrict spells to a specific god?
How about a path for each god?  That would be simple, but the
gods would then be encoded into the server.

Another idea is to list the allowed spells in the gods archetype
somehow, maybe by adding a line to msg (all the other char fields
are used), like this:

msg
Father of goblins, Lord Troll, Master of poisons, Patron of assassins
spells: cause flu, cause leprosy, cause anthrax
endmsg

Anyone got a preferred method?  Or is this done already, and I just
missed the code?

PeterM