Re: CF: Re: Temples / Maps Update

Well, I could not do much yesterday evening, but I still managed
to have three of the temples more or less ready (Valriel, Gorokh
and Mostrai).  I am still working on the temple of Gaea (bright
temple with fountains) and I haven't started Sorig yet.  By the
way, has anyone created an archetype for the altar of Sorig?
It should not be too difficult (add a lightning sign or some
clouds on the existing altar), but I could not do it yesterday.

The six maps for the three temples are available in:
http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/crossfire/temples.tar.gz

I haven't included the city map, because I assume that Anthony
has already modified it.  So in order to use these temple maps,
you will have to modify the Street of Gods yourself and adjust
the exits (the temples should be OK, it's just the city):
- add a small building next to the temple of Lythander.  This will
  be the entrance to the Temple of Mostrai.
- link the church to the Church of Valriel.
- use the building next to the Temple of Devourers as the Church
  of Gorokh.
I will use the temple on the right of the Church of Valriel for
Gaea, and the other one for Sorig.

-Raphaël