Re: CF: Usless Items

> If a player could examine a door then she could get details about a lock
> type and get a hint what kind of key is required to open that door.  Also
> applying a key to the door would be much more logical way opening the door
> than walking through it.  Also doors should be behave like doors, so player
> could close and lock them.

Can locked doors be beaten down?  I don't know that I really ever use
keys.... am I just missing something?  cntrl-direction seems to
pause briefly at doors, but they don't really stand in the way
(for long).  To me, it would just take way too long to try to
find the right key for the right door.

Scott