Re: CF: Something I found interesting in Crossfire

> Hello
>
> This is my first time posting anything to this mailing list although I
> have been subsribed to it for bout a week now.
>
> I am new at this game and find it very good.

Thank you, on behalf of everyone who's contributed, of which there
are many.

> I found something interesting in the game though. I am not sure if it is
> a bug or what. While playing, if for some reason you lose your
> connection with the server whitestar.pyrsonal.org.... when you reconnect
> to it and login, you have all your stuff in your inventory but you can
> also go back to the spot where you were last when you got disconnected
> and your inventory is there as well.. so you can basically take tose too

I've noticed the same thing.  It's definitely a problem.  I don't
hack on the server, but yeah, this needs fixing....

Thanks for the bug report.

> Also I have a question. Is there any way maybe to pick up or drop only
> lets say 1 of your 100 gold coins? If so how would I do that?

Well, I think you can hit a number, and then use the drop mouse
button.  It'll drop that many of whatever it is.

> Are there any other servers other than whitestar ?? and where can I find
> a good place for newbie quests? Sorry one more... is there any way to
> raise my SP other than through experience like potions?

Go and talk to the various creatures in Goth's Tavern, in Scorn.  There's
also signs in the town square which you can read.

PeterM