Re: CF: Re: Temples of Scorn / New Pantheon

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999, Mark Wedel wrote:
[...]
>  context diffs aren't really more tolerable (if any of the lines in
> the context are different, it will reject them.)  Context diffs are much
> more humanly readable and thus much easier to figure out where they go if
> the source has changed in any way.

Well, that's more or less what I meant. :-)

Included below is a cleaned up context diff of the archetype file, for
0.95.1 servers.  I re-ordered a few entries and removed the trailing
whitespace in some fields, but everything else should be identical to
the patch submitted by Gorlin.

-Raphaël
*** archetypes.orig	Wed Jan 13 02:39:04 1999
--- archetypes	Mon Jan 18 01:58:43 1999
***************
*** 6131,6139 ****
  immune 1
  editable 48
  end
! Object altar_jehovah
! name Altar of Jehovah
! title Jehovah
  slaying food
  type 18
  face altarjeho.111
--- 6131,6139 ----
  immune 1
  editable 48
  end
! Object altar_valriel
! name Altar of Valriel
! title Valriel
  slaying food
  type 18
  face altarjeho.111
***************
*** 6143,6151 ****
  immune 1
  editable 48
  end
! Object altar_lucifer
! name Altar of Lucifer
! title Lucifer
  slaying food
  type 18
  face altarluci.111
--- 6143,6151 ----
  immune 1
  editable 48
  end
! Object altar_gorokh
! name Altar of Gorokh
! title Gorokh
  slaying food
  type 18
  face altarluci.111
***************
*** 27437,27449 ****
  no_pick 1
  editable 32
  end
! # Christian mythos -- "God"
! Object Yahweh
! name Jehovah
! title Lucifer
  other_arch angel
  face archangel.115
! slaying undead,demon
  race angel
  animation archangle
  Str 30
--- 27437,27448 ----
  no_pick 1
  editable 32
  end
! # supernatural -- lord of angels Valriel
! Object Valriel
! title Gorokh
  other_arch angel
  face archangel.115
! slaying demon
  race angel
  animation archangle
  Str 30
***************
*** 27457,27469 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  attacktype 16384
! path_attuned 66816
! path_repelled 262144
! path_denied 131072
  immune 16416
  protected 16416
! armour 40
! ac -10
  wc -1
  hp 350
  dam 50
--- 27456,27467 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  attacktype 16384
! path_attuned 1025
! path_denied 393216
  immune 16416
  protected 16416
! armour 50
! ac -7
  wc -1
  hp 350
  dam 50
***************
*** 27473,27492 ****
  can_use_armour 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  msg
! judge of souls,king of heaven,forgiver and healer
  endmsg
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # Christian mythos -- "Satan"
! Object Lucifer
! name Lucifer
! title Jehovah
  other_arch devil
  type 50
  face devil.111
  slaying angel
! race undead,demon
  animation Lucifer
  is_animated 1
  Str 30
--- 27471,27490 ----
  can_use_armour 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  msg
! Lord of Angels, Duke of the Heavens, Healer and Protector
  endmsg
! exp 1
! weight 100000
  editable 0
  end
! # supernatural -- demon king Gorokh
! Object Gorokh
! title Valriel
  other_arch devil
  type 50
  face devil.111
  slaying angel
! race demon
  animation Lucifer
  is_animated 1
  Str 30
***************
*** 27497,27524 ****
  Pow 30
  monster 1
  alive 1
! attacktype 28
! path_attuned 78
! path_denied 524544
! protected 28
! vulnerable 16416
! armour 40
! ac -8
! wc -1
  dam 50
! hp 380
  level 15
  speed 0.25
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_armour 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  msg
! Overlord of the Underworld,temptor and tormentor,Master of Demons
  endmsg
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # demihuman mythos -- dwarven smith god
  Object Mostrai
  title Gnarg
  other_arch dwarf
--- 27495,27562 ----
  Pow 30
  monster 1
  alive 1
! attacktype 16384
! path_attuned 393216
! path_denied 1025
! protected 16416
! immune 16416
! armour 50
! ac -5
! wc -3
  dam 50
! hp 350
  level 15
  speed 0.25
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_armour 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  msg
! Demon King, Duke of Hell, Temptor and Tormentor
  endmsg
! exp 1
! weight 400000
! editable 0
! end
! # elemental -- storm god Sorig
! Object Sorig
! other_arch para_lightning
! type 50
! face para_light.111
! race para_air,air_elemental,para_lightning
! animation para_lightning
! is_animated 1
! Str 30
! Con 30
! Dex 30
! Int 30
! Wis 30
! Pow 30
! monster 1
! alive 1
! attacktype 8
! immune 8
! protected 8
! path_attuned 131096
! path_repelled 256
! path_denied 66561
! armour 40
! ac -5
! wc -1
! dam 40
! hp 300
! level 15
! speed 0.40
! can_cast_spell 1
! can_use_weapon 1
! can_use_armour 1
! msg
! Lord of Storms, King of Thunder and Lightning, Sky Lord
! endmsg
! exp 1
! weight 1
  editable 0
  end
! # demihumans -- dwarven god Mostrai
  Object Mostrai
  title Gnarg
  other_arch dwarf
***************
*** 27537,27563 ****
  Int 30
  Wis 30
  Pow 30
! path_attuned 26624
! path_repelled 524608
! immune 4
  protected 4
  armour 75
  ac -10
  wc -6
! dam 55
  hp 350
! level 13
  speed 0.20
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! Dwarven diety of metal smithing and warcraft,giant basher,delver of secrets
  endmsg
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # demihuman mythos -- elven god
  Object Lythander
  title Gnarg
  other_arch unicorn
--- 27575,27602 ----
  Int 30
  Wis 30
  Pow 30
! path_attuned 18432
! path_repelled 64
  protected 4
  armour 75
  ac -10
  wc -6
! dam 50
  hp 350
! level 15
  speed 0.20
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! Dwarven deity of metal smithing and warcraft, Giant basher,
! Delver of secrets
  endmsg
! exp 1
! weight 100000
  editable 0
  end
! # demihumans -- elven god Lythander
  Object Lythander
  title Gnarg
  other_arch unicorn
***************
*** 27580,27592 ****
  protected 32
  vulnerable 32
  path_attuned 65536
! path_repelled 131329
  armour 50
! ac -5
  wc -1
! dam 45
! hp 300
! level 12
  speed 0.25
  luck 2
  stealth 1
--- 27619,27631 ----
  protected 32
  vulnerable 32
  path_attuned 65536
! path_repelled 131088
  armour 50
! ac -7
  wc -1
! dam 40
! hp 350
! level 15
  speed 0.25
  luck 2
  stealth 1
***************
*** 27594,27605 ****
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! Elven god of luck,Huntsman of Goblins,Trollslayer,the Trickster
  endmsg
  weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # demihuman mythos -- goblin/troll god Gnarg
  Object Gnarg
  title Lythander
  other_arch small_troll
--- 27633,27645 ----
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! Elven god of luck, Huntsman of Goblins, Trollslayer, the Trickster
  endmsg
+ exp 1
  weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # demihumans -- goblin/troll god Gnarg
  Object Gnarg
  title Lythander
  other_arch small_troll
***************
*** 27623,27630 ****
  immune 1024
  protected 1024
  vulnerable 16384
! armour 45
! hp 350
  ac -5
  wc -3
  dam 50
--- 27663,27670 ----
  immune 1024
  protected 1024
  vulnerable 16384
! armour 40
! hp 1000
  ac -5
  wc -3
  dam 50
***************
*** 27634,27641 ****
  can_use_armour 1
  can_cast_spell 1
  msg
! father of goblins,Lord Troll,master of poisons,patron to assasins
  endmsg
  weight 500000
  end
  More
--- 27674,27682 ----
  can_use_armour 1
  can_cast_spell 1
  msg
! Father of goblins, Lord Troll, Master of poisons, Patron of assassins
  endmsg
+ exp 1
  weight 500000
  end
  More
***************
*** 27646,27652 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 300000
  end
  More
  Object Gnarg_3
--- 27687,27693 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Gnarg_3
***************
*** 27656,27662 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 300000
  end
  More
  Object Gnarg_4
--- 27697,27703 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Gnarg_4
***************
*** 27667,27676 ****
  alive 1
  x 1
  y 1
! weight 300000
  editable 0
  end
! # non-human mythos -- nature goddess
  Object Gaea
  other_arch para_earth
  title Devourers
--- 27708,27717 ----
  alive 1
  x 1
  y 1
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # elemental -- nature goddess Gaea
  Object Gaea
  other_arch para_earth
  title Devourers
***************
*** 27689,27696 ****
  Pow 30
  type 50
  attacktype 16384
! path_attuned 526528
! path_denied 442910
  immune 196736
  protected 196736
  vulnerable 16384
--- 27730,27738 ----
  Pow 30
  type 50
  attacktype 16384
! path_attuned 526784
! path_denied 393216
! path_repelled 30
  immune 196736
  protected 196736
  vulnerable 16384
***************
*** 27698,27715 ****
  ac -5
  wc -1
  dam 50
! hp 350
  last_heal 2
  last_grace 3
! maxhp 400
! level 10
  speed 0.18
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! goddess of peace,guardian of life,mother nature
  endmsg
! weight 200000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_2
--- 27740,27758 ----
  ac -5
  wc -1
  dam 50
! hp 1000
  last_heal 2
  last_grace 3
! maxhp 1000
! level 15
  speed 0.18
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_armour 1
  msg
! Goddess of peace, Guardian of life, Mother of nature
  endmsg
! exp 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_2
***************
*** 27719,27725 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 200000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_3
--- 27762,27768 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_3
***************
*** 27729,27735 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 200000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_4
--- 27772,27778 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Gaea_4
***************
*** 27740,27749 ****
  alive 1
  x 1
  y 1
! weight 200000
  editable 0
  end
! # aligned mythos -- war/dragon god ruggilli
  Object Ruggilli
  other_arch dragon
  race consuming_fire_creatures
--- 27783,27792 ----
  alive 1
  x 1
  y 1
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # elemental -- war/dragon god Ruggilli
  Object Ruggilli
  other_arch dragon
  race consuming_fire_creatures
***************
*** 27761,27777 ****
  type 50
  attacktype 5
  path_attuned 131074
! path_repelled 8512
! path_denied 84993
! immune 16385
! protected 16387
! armour 60
  ac -5
! wc -1
! dam 50
! hp 350
! maxhp 5000
! level 8
  speed 0.50
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_cast_spell 1
--- 27804,27821 ----
  type 50
  attacktype 5
  path_attuned 131074
! path_repelled 10500
! path_denied 82945
! immune 4
! protected 7
! vulnerable 16
! armour 20
  ac -5
! wc -3
! dam 60
! hp 800
! maxhp 800
! level 15
  speed 0.50
  can_use_weapon 1
  can_cast_spell 1
***************
*** 27779,27788 ****
  last_heal 1
  last_eat 1
  msg
! Chaos God of slaughter and terror,Consuming worm,Greedy gut
  endmsg
  exp 1
! weight 5000000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_2
--- 27823,27832 ----
  last_heal 1
  last_eat 1
  msg
! Chaos God of slaughter and terror, Consuming worm, Greedy gut
  endmsg
  exp 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_2
***************
*** 27792,27798 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 5000000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_3
--- 27836,27842 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  x 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_3
***************
*** 27802,27808 ****
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 5000000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_4
--- 27846,27852 ----
  monster 1
  alive 1
  y 1
! weight 500000
  end
  More
  Object Ruggilli_4
***************
*** 27813,27822 ****
  alive 1
  y 1
  x 1
! weight 5000000
  editable 0
  end
! # 'anti-life' mythos -- the devourers of souls
  Object Devourers
  other_arch wight
  type 50
--- 27857,27866 ----
  alive 1
  y 1
  x 1
! weight 500000
  editable 0
  end
! # supernatural -- the devourers of souls
  Object Devourers
  other_arch wight
  type 50
***************
*** 27837,27844 ****
  path_attuned 262144
  path_denied 590082
  path_repelled 129
! immune 16384
! protected 16384
  vulnerable 4
  ac -12
  wc -1
--- 27881,27888 ----
  path_attuned 262144
  path_denied 590082
  path_repelled 129
! immune 213120
! protected 213120
  vulnerable 4
  ac -12
  wc -1
***************
*** 27846,27852 ****
  dam 50
  last_eat -3
  last_heal -1
! level 18
  speed 0.35
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_weapon 1
--- 27890,27896 ----
  dam 50
  last_eat -3
  last_heal -1
! level 15
  speed 0.35
  can_cast_spell 1
  can_use_weapon 1
***************
*** 27854,27861 ****
  undead 1
  can_see_in_dark 1
  msg
! Soul Eaters,Harbingers of Death,Nameless Lords of the Tomb
  endmsg
  weight 1
  editable 0
  end