Re: CF: Re: CF scorn maps

On Jan 7, 11:44am, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
> Subject: CF: Re: CF scorn maps

> Also a few more `old city fixes'.  EG: bad door which faces wrong
> way, move of `weak walls' in temple so Special dagger IS needed.
> etc etc etc.  All minor problems.

 Not sure what you mean by bad doors, but I believe a few doors were placed in
their intentionally going to wrong way to show damage.

> Actually their is a LOT of exits in brest which are also all out by one.
> Presumably due to people counting map coordinates from 1 instead of 0.
> Was there some map coordinate change some time in the misty past of
> crossfire?

 Don't believe so - I think things always started at 0.

> According to the map files, those maps were create in Feb 1994 by
>   peter mardahl <peterm@soda.berkeley.edu>
>
> If the author OK's it I'll make the change, otherwise no.

 I do know that Peter is still on the list and still fairly active, which is a
good thing.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com