Re: CF: Problems with new gods

>         Firstly,  I am unable to become a devotee of Sorig, even if I play
> a priest.  My Grace goes to full, though.

Hmm, that at least is no problem here, I have a follower of Sorig, no prob
at all.

>         Secondly, avataar of Gaea causes floating point exceptions.  This
> has happened every time I tried it.

That's strange. I changed religion to Gaea and tried the avatar, while it
didn't crash the game, parts of the avatar disappeared (and reappeared
later) during the animation sequence. However, I did not change anything
of the animation part when changing the gods. To be sure, I checked the
archetype again - no difference in the images or the anim-mina part.
Something similar also happened with the Ruggili and Gnarg avatars,
however. Now I'm wondering... did I make a mistake somewhere (I looked, I
didn't find any; that doesn't mean there isn't one however), or did
something else change in the code ?

Gorlin