Re: CF: minor changes for the maps in 0.95.2

Raphaël Quinet (Raphael.Quinet@eed.ericsson.se) wrote:

> in that map, but I do not know who is maintaining the dragonisland
> maps (name: Viola Krings, no email).
>   maps/dragonisland/advguild2:arch altar_jehovah

Mark probably has the EMail address of either her or that other person
who is probably mentioned in one of the other maps (Bernhard Schmidt,
IIRC). It might even be in some mailing list archive (I think they
mailed to the list at least once). Besides that, her account here
still exists, and it has a .forward --- Mail me if you want the
address (can't guarantee that it works, though).

Other than that, I don't see a reason why the maps should be left
untouched just because the person you originally created it can't
be found :-) However, keep in mind that the map does not have all
the old gods either, so putting all gods into it seems to change
the intention :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber