Re: CF: BUGS: (was Re: Crossfire 0.95.2 released.)

Jacek Konieczny (jajcus@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl) wrote:

> And there are a lot of new and old bugs.

I'm not surprised, that's sort of standard. :-)

> But raffles still don't work. Did you check it.

That would be asking too much :-) In the past we even had servers that
crashed right away when a client tried to connect, or when trying to
open a door. :-) Ignore my sarcasm, please.

> > Change move_gate so that it won't roll off things like grass or other
> > immovable objects.
> This totally broken boulder&gates mechanism. Such as used in new Scorn
> gate house andin raffles.
> However I cannot remember the grass problem.

:-) Probably a complaint by some map designer who did a buggy map
(like putting the gate below the floor so it can push the boulder
without being seen --- instead of putting it above the floor and
making it invisible, since gates are probably not in that stupid
exception list).

Never seen the "grass problem" on any map, including some non-standard
maps.

> Would you please stop "fixing" those imaginary problems?

Well spoken :-) Such an imaginary bug probably caused the raffle bug
in the first place :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber