From: Doug wilder
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Sent: 11/29/99 7:19 AM
Subject: CF: glitches

Hello everyone

     I haven't heard anything from you guys for awhile so i thought i'd
post
a post Thanksgiving Day question.

I've been playing crossfire for about 3 years now. I've played it under
several different versions and I've seen one glitch that keeps coming
up. It
doesn't always happen in the same map but recently has been happening in

Grumble's maze. When ever you move (hit or miss) into grumble himself
the
client shut's down and you have to start it back up again. when you go
back
into the game you find yourself in a place that you were about 10
minutes
previously