Re: Graduated protections, was Re: CF: incompatible objects (was Re: Experiments)

Seikoh Nishita and I wrote the graduated protection code a year
ago. As Mr. Mark Wedel mentioned in his message in this ML, Spec of
objects will be reconsidered and reconstructed in 0.96.x. So we
decided to wait for 0.96.0. and stop the development till
then. (because our code strongly depend on the object structure)

If you are interested in our work, please visit:
http://tokweb.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/~s-nisita/cf/prot/