Re: CF: Experiments

>I'd limit a player to one Glowing Crystal by running an inventory check for
>any other Glowing Crystals when the character picks up a Glowing Crystal.
>If
>another GC (glowing crystal) is found then create an object associated with
>each GC that starts to heat up it's GC.  The rate of heat increase and the
>force
>of the eventual explosion would be a function of the number of stored up
>spell
>points in each GC.  I suppose once a GC "found" another GC to react with
>then
>it would continue to react even if dropped and speed of the reaction would
>be a
>function of distance between GCs.  Which could allow two GCs to be charged
>up and
>placed on a square to blow up a monster as a creative solution.

WHOA, I personally  think characters should be limited to the use of one
crystal, but i don't think they should be penalized for carrying more than
1. They should be able to carry more than one if only to have the ability to
take them to the store and sell them. maybe we could make it so that carring
the second renamed it and made it unchargable so that they could carry it to
the shop to sell but when carrying it it would be useless. As soon as the
dropped it in the shop the name would revert since there wouldn't be 2
anymore. If there were two in the store that could be a problem though so we
would have to link the naame change to character inventory some how.