Re: CF: Illusions (plus some more ideas...)

How about something that fits the game already? Like maybe Fireshield
that creates a shield around the character like in D&D, It wouldn't add
anything to the casters armor or AC but could cause damage to attacking
monsters and give a slight protection vs fire. You could do a whole line of
these types of spells according to the type of shield you wanted. However, i
would limit the shield to one at a time. If you casted 2 shields they could
nullify themselves or if they were an opposing type say fire and cold they
could cause damage to the caster. Casters have very limited armor options,
some of them like the para-elementals and quetzal's and wraiths cant wear
any at all so it would benefit them as well.