Newly implemented changes, was: Re: CF: Rampant volunteerism

I've gone ahead and implemented all the changes below.
The 1) was still controversial, but I went ahead and did it
anyway:  a max of 60gp will be given for unidentified stuff.

A person interested in changing the shop code can fix this,
in the meantime, this will stop abuse.

> Here they are:
>
> 1)  Set a cap on how much shopkeepers will pay for unidentified stuff:
> said cap being 3x the cost of identification:  i.e., 60gp.
>
> 2)  Implement an invisible MARK object which can be inserted into a player
> by a second object, and implement another object which detects a MARK
> and performs some action based on its presense (or absence).  This
> would allow:  a)  forcing a character to complete a quest to get to a
> treasure instead of just using a magic word discovered by another
> character  b)  lots of other stuff (including 4) below)

The MARKs can be detected now with a DETECTOR, which can have
a "connected" value.  Read crossfire.doc for how to use MARKER and
DETECTOR