Re: CF: weapons

hi, all weapons suck, compared to dragonbane.
-this- should be changed. (-> make dragonbane weaker:)

ah, 'n someone should change the fu**ing bug, that ya can get
eyeshields and dragonshiels/mails/powermails for free in lakelands...
(it's really easy for everyone to kill some beholders and get
 500 platin for each beholder)
*shrug*

Malicor

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Jettero Heller wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed, that once you make your own weapon (even at 10th
> level), all the artifact weapons seem really lame?
>
> I made a sword as a 15th level-er, and it was way better than Excalibur, and
> Firebrand.  Bold names (and high dollar sales), but... bummer weapons.
>

> I'm thinkin' that either the artifact weapons arn't good enough, or self-made
> weapons are too good.
>

> Jet

|  malicor@cs.tu-berlin.de     |

Follow-Ups: References: