CF: light bug?

Hi,

while I was adding "daylight adjustment" to certain maps (maps marked
as adjust_daylight will adjust their darkness based on real time), I
ran across the old "daylight" bug. It never bothered me before :-)

The problem: if you cast daylight, everything works alright if the
darkness level is >1. If the darkness level is 1, casting daylight
will decrease it, but it will _not_ update the display until you move.

I'm not sure whether I can find the problem, as things look a little
confusing :-(

Christian