Re: CF: Crossfire server and edit help

I played with the editor several years ago, but I didn't make much
progress on building maps.  I found the experience to be very
frustrating.  The primary problem is that it felt like you had to
understand a lot about the internals of the program to create maps.
For example, when editing fields on an object, there were lots of
fields with names that didn't make any sense for that type of object.
Something that isn't alive with hit points?

The editor should hide all internals from the user.  If an object
is stored internally reusing some field from a monster object with
a different meaning, the editor should refer to the field by the
alternate meaning.

--PC