Re: CF: see invisible bug

Hello, everyone.
I'm a designer of Pupland.

Unfortunately, the specification of the spell, "show invisible" is
changed since 0.94.0 and some maps of Pupland is un-accessible.  But I
don't think this is a kind of bug.  Crossfire is now under the
development.  So, I expected that some of spec would be changed and If
changed, I would have to modify the maps.

But in this case I disagree with the change of "show invisible".
By this change, map designers cannot put invisible objects on their
maps. This is a great restriction for map designers.

The only problem is that players can see passwords by examining magic
ears. So, I think putting back "show invisible" and fixing examining
object code is easiest solution.

There are many invisible objects which players are not meant to see.
But this problem can be leave to map designer, since all of invisible
objects can be hiden using floor and wall objects.  And only maps
where invisible objects is placed properly can be adopted to standard
distribution.

Now I have a doubt about invisible objects in Pupland.
All of invisible objects in Pupland are placed properly?_?