Re: Monster AI for version 1.0 CF (Was: Re: CF: Moving on to implement diseases)

> Klaus writes:
>
>  would suggest something like siod (scheme in one define), which can
> be used as a high level interpreter, in which one can program simple
> algorithm. It can easily be integrated in a C-Programm. It allows
> access to all data-structures from both sides. I thought of it over a lon=

	Im not too familar with this. But I can comment that
	siod has against it that it requires more effort by the
	user to compile the server. Can we include the appropriate
	files in the distribution of CF? If not, I would be against
	this.

	How hard can writing the AI interpreter in C be vs. using an
	available package?

	What about GUILE? or other lisp like stuff?

					-b.t.