Re: CF: Re: Monster AI for version 1.0 CF

	Just my 2 bits.  If I have to identify the chainmail even if a
monster was wearing it should we not just assume that a monster unless
they have appropriate skills can't tell about magic/protections on
players items?  Perhaps if after the player has faield to be effected
by a fireball or cold spell not use that or if they discover themselves
in a no-magic area.  If all that is needed is some clasification of
the spells into appropriate objects it certainly seems like a place
where people like myself without overly much time and no history of
the crossfire code could really do well with some guidance to just
dig in and tear it apart.

					Chris

[ from Christian Stieber ]