Re: CF: grade of 1, maxgrace of 2?

I don't think the issue is clear here:

What I'm trying to get at, is that the character STARTS WITH
max=2,currentgrace=1 , and it never auto-regenerates. So it never
reaches "black" levels.

	This is not a bug, I put that in the grace code. You
	cant get higher then 1/2 maxgrace wi/o praying (you
	regenerate grace at a slow rate, similar to the way
	mana is regenerated).

	This is a cosmetic issue. I suppose we could just change
	things so that you get 1/2 the grace you do now and allow
	praying to give you up to 2x your maxgrace.

					-b..t