CF: OS/2 Port

[Dave is not on the crossfire list, so CC him on any replies.
 - Kjetil T.]

Not sure if this is the best place to send the message or not, but I
have a working Crossfire under XFree86 for OS/2 3.3.2.  I have
informed several people that will get some of the word out to the OS/2
community.

It took me under 2 hours to coax Crossfire into working, client and
server (I ported the server because I couldn't find one that was up to
test on).

I still have to finish up on the editor (it isn't compiling yet, it is
a minor change to the Imakefile, I just haven't done it yet), but the
rest of it seems to run just fine.