CF: Spell bug, again

Hi,

ok, this sucks. Somebody was killed in the wyvern nest (peterm/, the
dragon quest) by uncrolled mana. I have about 240 gravestones from
him, since he was killed over and over again in Scorn. Luckily I
had the daily backup from him :-)

This must be fixed before release 1.0 :-)

Of course, the next person entering the wyvern nest was killed, too ---
I forgot to reset the map. That's a bug as well, no matter what you
say about "map saving" and related topics. Just timeout the spells
in the map when the map is reloaded. Also a good chance to let monsters
heal when the map is reloaded, depending on how long the map was
saved.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber