Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

"Mark Wedel" wrote:
>  As for version 1.0:  What do people think should be the measure of
> a 1.0 release?  Fully working client/server?  Anything beyond that?
> If all that is required is a fully working client/server, I can see a 1.0
> release within 6 months.

o Full client/server. Preferably a client that works on PCs

o A stable server. 0.99.8 and 0.99.9 should be bugfix releases with no
major changes.

o A well playtested server. Possibly no major new features in any of the
0.99.x releases.

o A playtested set of maps.

--
Rupert G. Goldie, Software Engineer                epartg@epa.ericsson.se
Advanced Service Applications Centre, Ericsson Australia