Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

	Well, my understanding of the java vs X/Unix argument is: There
are java Virtual Machines for many platforms, and many web browsers make
it easy to run java code for Joe Random Browsing User.  Thus, at least in
part, java is meant to bring CrossFire (and crossedit, for more maps) to
a broader audience, not just Unix users with access to sufficient disk
space and a well configured compiler (I have only been able to compile
crossfire on my LINUX system at home.  Never at school or work on DEC, HP,
or IBM systems.)

-Kris