Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

Philip Brown wrote:
> I don't understand how a java version would make it easier.
> If people are playing right now, they have X access.
> If they have X access, they can use the current crossedit.
>
> Now if the real issue is just "crossedit sucks, we want a better editor"
> that I can understand :-)

It means that PC users* will be able to design maps for Crossfire.
So as well as getting new players who can use the Java client we
can also get new map designers.

[*] as well as everyone else who can use Java, but there are a lot of PC users.
--
Rupert G. Goldie, Software Engineer                epartg@epa.ericsson.se
Advanced Service Applications Centre, Ericsson Australia