Re: CF: Invisible objects

>Hm... I dson't think these are good ideas. One thing to consider is that,
>for example, one player could fight the monsters, another one could
>run around and heal the fighter. With the current party system, experience
>is awarded correctly --- the fighter gets fighting exp, the healer gets
>wisdom exp (unless the healer changes his exp category...).

One solution would be this:

For party experience (and possibly other experience that is not obviously
connected to a given category, due to some sort of indirect killing),
the current skill is ignored.  Instead the experience is split among
all skills weighted by the current experience.  Hence someone with high
physical experience will mostly gain physical experience from being
in a party.

--PC