CF: maps?

Hi,

that's something completely different :-)

I'm looking for some more maps that people would like to share. It
seems that there aren't very maps available to the public --- I have
offered an older version of pupland before it went into the main
distribution, I have Grey Island, a bug-ridden appartment map (didn't
have the time to fix all of them...), and dragon island (an
unpublished village made by some local people... I keep asking them to
give me the current version, but so far have no received anything -:()

Anyway, is that all there is? Isn't anyone out there trying to create
new maps? Why not register your work with some central repository?
But since we don't have such an repository, I wouldn't mind if you
just send the stuff to me --- it sort of gets boring to do the same
maps over and over again (to find the "ruling ring"), or being stuck
on the eureca quest in pupland (I have already "solved" one of the
unsolvable puzzles ("Are you Cordish?") by looking at the maps,
but I'm not sure whether I should try that trick again...).

Btw... there is a bug in pupland: in the the magic show, a beholder
asks you where "Belzebubs Sword" is, and he wants "I don't know" as
an answer. I don't think that's correct --- Belzebubs sword is in
the Wizard Tower in Lake Country, and everybody has tried all sorts
of things --- "Wizard Tower", "Lake Country", "Takisis", "Kashu",
"Wist", "Grandmaster of Flowers" etc.

Also, why are there no dread knights anywhere? They are the only source
of Demonspawn Shields I know of... there aren't too many good shields in
the official maps (the Fire Shield being the only one I remember), so
a reflect spells+missiles Demonspawn could be a good things to have
available.

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13326)