Re: CF: 0.94.0 bug: show invisible

> > making access to large parts of pupland impossible.
>
>  This is a problem with no real good solution, as there are certain objects
> which you don't want show invisible to display (magic mouths, ears, no magic
> areas, etc).
>
>  I guess I can extend the list in function to also allow handles to become
> invisible, but I am still no sure if that will cover all cases or show up
> problems in other areas.

It's currently the only problem that I have seen/has been reported to me.
So I guess I'll just take the change out of my server until something
acceptable comes up --- the problem is that originally I wanted to
change things so that magic mouths, ears and checkinvs don't beome visible,
but I didn't find out how a magic mouth can be distinguished from a sign -:(
In fact, this might be a good idea for everybody running pupland.

In some places it's debateable --- for example, should movers become
visible?

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13326)