Re: CF: scripting

>>>>[From Mark Wedel]
    On Dec 22, 10:28am, Scott MacFiggen wrote:
    > I'm assuming because it is very small, and designed from
    > the beginning to be embedded. It just compiles as a
    > library you link with your program..

     For that matter, we could link perl into crossfire and use that for
    scripting (or maybe even NPC logic).  But that is certainly not small
    enough to be inclued with the crossfire sources.

And since you bring that up, lets have another goal: target scripting
language should not allow you to make horrendously cryptic code, just so
lazy peole can save a few keystrokes.

Lets go for READABLE, first.