Re: CF: Newbie hints

James Cameron on  wrote...
| Christian Stieber wrote:
| > Hm... "invoke <spell>" casts a spell in the direction you are facing.
| > "use_skill pr" applies the praying skill, which restores 1 point of
| > grace. "stay fire" applies the currently selected skill again, which is
| > praying in this particular case (less typing than "use_skill pr").
|
| I got to level 17 without knowing about this "stay fire" thing!
| I had a key bound to "use_skill pr" and I would just hold it down.
| Need command repeat next; "repeat 10 stay fire"
| Or something that will pray until grace maximised.  ;-)

I tried this but I couldn't get it to do anything. Only time I got more
grace was sitting on a altar for a period.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  ``The contents of book `as yet unwritten' can be deduced from books
    now in existance''  -- General Theory of L-Space  (Library-Space)
                        -- Terry Pratchett  ``Loards and Ladies''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au