Re: CF: Scorn Improvment Wish List

James Cameron on  wrote...
| Anthony Thyssen wrote:
| >   http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/saves/New_Scorn_Map.gif
|
| Is this a southern or northern hemisphere town, and is the planet
| Crossfire tilted on axis like Earth?  Some of those buildings just
| aren't consistent with the way things are done with respect to angle of
| sun.

Don't blame me, you are welcome to work on the arch images!!!
Becides I can't see anything wrong, other than some of the ship
images seem to be on their sides!!!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  `` Compassion is what you're good at.  I'm better at complex searches
  through organized data structures. '' -- Jane the Computer
                                Orson Scott Card, ``Speaker for the Dead''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au