Re: CF: gtk + search/disarm

Maciej Kalisiak on  wrote...
| Mark Wedel writes:
|  >  If you find a trap, use the disarm skill in the direction (ready_skill disarm
|  > traps, and use shift + direction key to 'fire' it in the direction of the
|  > trap).  This is basically the same way you use lockpicking.
|
| I just do 'disarm and it attempts to disarm any traps within
| reach (the square you are in and the 8 adjacent ones). Can disarm more
| than one trap at a time.

I just press `s' to search and `d' to disarm!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   The nice thing about machines, Roger thought, was that they
   couldn't be impressed by rank.   They took you as you were.
                                 --- Anne McCaffrey  ``Damia's Children''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au