CF: What's up with this?

Hello everyone,

Now and then, after reading a sign or a book on the floor with the `a'
action command, all the keys no longer function except the arrow keys.
If you use, say, the CTRL key for running or the `SHIFT' key for fire,
it acts as if that key wasn't bound to anything.  It's really annoying
when you can't use the apostrophe ' thing to enter commands too :-)

Also, if I open a cauldron or a bag or anything on the floor, and then
step off it, I can no longer see what's under me in the contents list to
the lower left of the window.  I can type in `get' and pick things up,
but
I can't see it under me.

These problems have probably already been reported, but I figured I'd
tell you all.  I'm using the latset client, 0.95.1 or something like
that,
on a Linux machine.

--

|        ,..       | Need a place to run your MUCK/MUD?  Need a shell
|
|     ("\|||/")    | account?  Email account?  Contact me or visit
|
|      //6_6\\     | http://serpentine.dyn.ml.org
|
|     ./(_Y_)\`
|     '//`-'\\`    | root@serpentine.dyn.ml.org, tanabi@bellsouth.net,
|
|     //|||||\\    | bleh@bellsouth.net, sdconley@eos.ncsu.edu