Re: CF: A very newbie question

 There is a java client.  Should find a link from www.bolthole.com

> If there are some, can I have some links to them?
> If there no any - is any RFC of the protocol to write one?

 Get the unix client - it has a a copy of the Protocol file in it.

 If you plan to write a win32 client in C, the unix client is probably a good
starting point in any case - I am sure some stuff would have to be changed, but
I would hope the bulk of the change would be writing the GUI stuff and not the
actual protocol and item handling stuf.

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com