Re: CF: what did I do? (so I don't do it again)

A huge issue with multiplayer RPG games and being to go back to a saved
variation of a player is dealing with the abuse of character A is saved,
gives great items to character B, and then restores saved character A.
Thus, good items can be endlessly duplicated.

I suppose a CF checkpoint option which periodically or via a command
saves all characters and maps.  So if game has a single active player
then all faults such as crash or player disconnect can be handled by
going back to most recent checkpoint before the fault.  If player
disconnects when there are more than one active players then DM action
is needed to check characters and such before putting player back into
the game.

								sdw