Re: CF: client woes! and mroe

> Hello.
>
> I wonder what are the platforms and operating systems cfclient has
> been compiled and tested to work properly? I got it to work on a
> Sun ss2 with Linux (Redhat, uname -a gives:
>
> Linux pommac 2.0.35 #1 Wed Jul 15 20:36:31 EET DST 1998 sparc unknown),
>
> but not with HP 715/50 with HP-UX 10.20. I haven't tried to compile it
> on any other platform/OS.
>

> 		Juha Leskel=E4

Mark has access to Linux, Sunos, Solaris and Pyramid's unix so all of
those should work fine.  Previous versions are known to have been
compiled on a much wider range of boxes.  Thus, if it doesn't compile
or work for some HP-UX machines the that is news and Mark would
appreciate the fixes.  The number of errors shouldn't be too great since
it did previously work and the code has not beeen rewritten.

							sdw